River Bend Photo Restoration
River Bend Photo Restoration was inspired by a desire to restore and preserve our own photos and heritage. We want to help do the same for you. Time fades and weathers photographs. We are a family-owned business that works in-house to carefully restore them to their original beauty. We treat your memories with the same amount of care and consideration as we do our own.
We provide digital restoration to your worn and weathered photographs. We erase scratches, creases and tears, remove speckles and stains, and restore faded colors. We bring your photos back to life. Click here to view some of our samples.
How This All Works
- Email us a scanned copy of your photo and any special instructions. Please only send scanned copies of your photos, and not photos of your photos. We need the highest possible image quality to be able to give you the highest quality results. We will examine it and determine how much work it needs.
- We will then email you the quote, typically within 2 business days. This will include the cost, what can be done with your photo, and the amount of time we expect it to take. The time required will depend on how much work needs to be done. This can range from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the condition.
- Once the terms are agreed upon, we will send you an invoice.
- We will begin work on your photo once payment is confirmed.
- Once the job is done, we will email you a proof for your approval. If you are satisfied with the work, we will email you the final restored copy. If you are not completely satisfied, we will work with you to get your desired results.
We're Here to Help
We want the restoration process to be simple and pain free for you: no hassles, no worrying, no problems. Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions. And if you’re like us, you’re bound to also have an infrequently asked question or two. Let us know! We’re always here to answer any questions you have.
© 2014-2016 River Bend Photo Restoration